Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fitting

I heard about this on Rachel Maddow's show:
Looking to honor the forty-third President of the United States of America, George W. Bush, the recently formed Presidential Memorial Commission of San Francisco is looking to change the name of the Oceanside Wastewater Treatment Facility. It seems the group would like to rename the SF Zoo adjacent facility to the "George W Bush Sewage Plant."
I can't envision a better way to memorialize this administration's misadministration. I know whenever I think about the last seven years, I think, "Shit."

4 comments:

snark said...

Yeah but wastewater treatment is actually a good thing. Taking shit and cleaning it up. They're actually gonna start drinking processed wastewater in Florida. (Note to drink bottled water next time you're there.)

Better to name a landfill after him. A big steaming, off-gassing pile of crap!

iamcoyote said...

New project!

The George W. Bush Dump

Oh wait. That's the name of his library.

Seven of Six said...

One of my cousins helped build that plant and his son works there.

Anjha said...

Nothing should be names after this guy. He really has not earned the honor.