Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fristing The Subject

I know Coyote wants to chew on McOld, and there will be plenty of that to follow. But consider this everyone's warning:

I've fucking had it with the pie fight. As I put it earlier, "There's obsequious stupidity, inane insanity, and general ashooooooolery to beat down and drivel upon."

And I'm not talking about the Republicans - I am talking about the party of Change and Experience. Or the party of Calculation and Naivete, depending on which over-latted, biscotti-encrusted keyboard warrior you happen to tune into at the moment.

At its worst before December 2007, the liberal blog-o-nauts have always risked becoming which they so loudly despised - Cheeto stained un-critical goosesteppers and yeasayers for their candidates and party. Pining pundits fawning over any media encounter they could get a mic at. It doesn't matter if its baked or fried, but if you have a salty bright orange hue on your person.

The threshold has been crossed, the rubicon bridged. And in true Democratic fashion, there are not only circular firing squads, but concentric rings of them. And if some fool figures out that Swooping Rhetoric could be used to negate gravity, the Party would expand it's Matrix of Political Gotcha into 3 dimensions.

Consider yourselves warned. This nattering nematode haz got a BLAWG.

10 comments:

iamcoyote said...

I'm with ya, idio - I'm sick of fighting, and when Clinton people are using Wright, and we're seeing headlines of blue dresses, I'm done.

Besides, BSG is back in 2 weeks, soon a new season of Doctor Who, I'm content to amuse myself with TV and books until this whole thing gets resolved.

Now, who wants a beer?

iamcoyote said...

Can you believe it? I just mowed my lawn. I deserve a six pack, I think!

Seven of Six said...

I deserve a six pack, I think!

He, he... I used to have a six pack... now it's more like a mini-keg!

idiosynchronic said...

Did you ever see the small 'beer ball' clear or translucent plastic kegs that some company tried to market, Seven?

I think that's what both of is growin'.

idiosynchronic said...

Turkana:
And I argued that because of The Great Convergence, similar post-parsing is now commonly committed by shrill and dishonest bloggers.

Fuck me. Pot. Kettle. Black. Turkey.

And twice on Sunday for Eriposte.

iamcoyote said...

Weekends at TLC are to be avoided at all costs.

snark said...

TITS!

snark said...

Just because I can!

iamcoyote said...

Woot!

Seven of Six said...

Did you ever see the small 'beer ball' clear or translucent plastic kegs that some company tried to market, Seven?

I must have missed that clever marketing scheme Id.

Actually the mini-keg I'm talking about are those cute little, mini - Heineken kegs. Great for two to get pretty shit faced on.