Saturday, May 3, 2008

Checking In - "Mercy Street"

Hey all.

Sorry I haven't been around for a few. I've been slaving away at the computer, trying to get this damn thing finished. I'm so close--two chapters and an epilogue, that's it. After that, I'm done. Retool the opener, polish out the scratches, and after that it's the long, hard slog to find an agent. Here's hoping.

Anyway, just asking everyone to please be patient. I've worked on this thing for a year, and I'm pulling overtime just to get it wrapped up. This is my baby. This is all I've ever wanted. I appreciate all the support. I promise I'll be back soon.

Milo

P.S. A little love for the P.G. Enjoy:

2 comments:

Anjha said...

Milo, I was just thinking about you.

Your passion is awesome and the work is beautiful. I am excited for it to be published.

Thanks for letting us know that you are well.

iamcoyote said...

Hey Milo, thanks for the update. I can't wait to read the whole book - but take your time to get it right.